We’re ambitiously creating an exciting future built on an enviable and outstanding past. We love what we do, and every single member of our team translates that passion into outstanding floral designs and memorable customer service. We work hard, we care about the detail, we go the extra mile.
Our customers include some of the world’s most luxurious and demanding hotels, restaurants and event venues and organisers – all of whom expect a flawless execution of the services we have committed to provide to them.
Our team members play a vital role in making this happen, and need to be committed to going the extra mile when necessary – settling for nothing less than perfection and quality. Some of the work we do is carried out when guests are asleep or venues are closed, so early morning starts and night shifts are sometimes necessary.
If you’re talented and share our passion, we’d love to hear from you. Please submit your resume to email@example.com
CURRENT AVAILABLE ROLES
JOB TITLE: Store assistant
We are looking for amazing store assistant, who combine their passion, creativity, flexibility and team-working skills with attention to detail, and staying calm under pressure. Some of the work we do is carried out when guests are asleep or venues are closed, so early morning starts and night shifts are sometimes necessary.
Duties may include:
-Supporting other team members
- Working alone or within a team
- Preparation of vases, materials, and equipment
- Conditioning and preparation of flowers
- Loading and unloading of vans
- Installing floral displays
- Tidying up the work space and store
- A team player
- knowledge of flower varieties and floristry techniques
- knowledge of the flower industry
- Highly organised with good attention to detail
- Highly motivated and able to work under pressure
- Experience in contract and retail floristry is preferred
- US drivers license a plus
- Strong understanding customer needs, delighting them and going the extra mile.
This job description is intended to provide a broad outline of the main responsibilities only.
From $15.00 per hour
At least 15 hours every week
What we offer:
- A welcoming and friendly working environment
- Access to the the most premium products in the flower industry
- Learn from few of the most well-known florists in the world and their skills
- Great learning environment
- Opportunity to join our oversea wedding and training projects
- Competitive pay and benefit
If being a florist is your dream, being our store assistant is a great start, where you will learn all the flower and industy knowledges from everyday work by assisting our florists, as well as the once a life time opportunity of being part of our oversea projects.